This FinTech online course is designed for everyone who wants to quickly learn about legal topics that are important for FinTechs, but also for other regulated companies and those who want to become one.
- “Which payment services are available?”,
- “What exactly is factoring?”,
- “Whom do I have to identify and how in terms of money laundering law?”,
- “What does the IF Regulation actually say?” and
- “Which payment methods are subject to strong customer authentication and how?”.
All of this – and much more – can be discovered in PayTechLaw’s FinTech online course.
Who would take advantage of our FinTech online course?
- Employees of regulated companies who want to get an overview of the legal basis.
- Legal trainees or lawyers who so far have not been exposed to these topics and want to get a brief insight.
- FinTech fans who want to better understand not only the Tech but also the regulated “Fin” side.
- In short: In our opinion, basically anyone. Well, of course we are also aficionados of the subject matter and therefore perhaps a little biased…
A note for our regular readers: You may have noticed that the FinTech online course has already had a first life as an advent calendar. We think it should also be available outside the pre-Christmas period and have therefore revived it.
We hope you enjoy reading it. We are looking forward to your feedback on how you like the FinTech online course!
All the lessons of the FinTech online course:
#12 Deposit business (Podcast)
Cover picture: Copyright © Adobe / lidiia