Since the implementation of PSD2, or most likely even before, many companies have been preoccupied with one question: How, as a payment institution, do I get a BaFin licence?
In this episode of PayTechTalk, we deal with all the important questions concerning permission applications. This is how the approval for a BaFin licence for payment institutions works!
BaFin licence for payment institutions? That’s what we’re talking about:
- Why do I need a BaFin license as a payment institution – and why not?
- What types of permits are there?
- How does the licensing procedure work?
- How long does the licensing procedure take?
- What does the permit cost?
Peter and I answer all these questions in PayTechTalk 30. Enjoy more than half an hour of concentrated know-how!
The original podcast is in German
Cover picture: Copyright © PayTechLaw